The TCOP is a unique Eureka! designed tent produced for the U.S. Military. This individual shelter incorporates all of the important features requested by personnel in the field – dry, tough and fast by design. Rugged in the field, proven on the front and made to meet the challenge, the TCOP is designed using durable materials that meet or exceed government requirements and are warranted to stand up to repeated field use. It’s extremely tough and durable, so much better than the traditional Shelter Half. In fact, the Navy Seabee’s have adopted this tent for the standard ground operations. The entire upper body is constructed of breathable nylon for control of condensation.
- Lightweight, super-compact individual tent
- Freestanding, 3-pole dome tent with bathtub floor
- 2 vestibules for 17 sq. ft. of additional storage space
- Reversible, flame retardant, full coverage blackout fly for superior environmental protections
- Rugged, meet to meet the rigors of repeated mission-use